Here we go!!! This was a request from glitterandstarlight.
about 45 minutes for the teeth
about 2 hours for the makeup
- gelatin (like the kind you buy at the grocery store)
- fake nails for the teeth
- liquid foundation
- setting powder
- matte black eye shadow
- red face paint (can also use red eyeshadow but it is easier to use a creme or alcohol based face paint)
- Spirit gum (for mouth/teeth)
- Molding wax (for the mouth/teeth)
-Get between 10 and 12 nails and cut and file them after your own teeth.
- take a light brown eyeliner and draw the general shape of the exposed teeth and mouth
- cover the entire area with spirit gum and wait till it is tacky
- cover the area with molding wax (I used Graftobian molding wax)
- take the brown eyeliner and draw a line where your teeth separate, so you know where the teeth should be placed
- Place the teeth over the molding wax, pushing them in slightly till they stick, if they continue to fall or move as you talk place some spirit gum on the back, but the wax should hold it
- Mix the gelatin and put a thin layer all over your face using either a molding spatula or a popsicle stick
- let the gelatin congeal more and place “globs” all over half your face
- continue to do so until it is to your satisfaction
- Be sure to place more of the gelatin around the teeth so that it looks as if it has burned up around the gum line
- And be sure to build it up around your eyebrow so you can’t see any hair
- Continue to build
- Place foundation over the gelatin and place setting powder over it to give it a more realistic skin look
- Place black in the deepest parts, especially the first layer of the gelatin
- Shade in between the teeth
- place a bright red and bright pink on the high points of the gelatin
- Add deep reds all over the gelatin (I prefer to use the creme or alcohol based paint because the colors are brighter and more intense, but with patience lots of eyeshadow you can get there with eyeshadow)
I will tell you it is so painful to take off this look. The gelatin gets into your pores, but they say it is good for your skin.
DO YOU LIKE THE LOOK?